Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Polaroid Week 2011

Real quick-- Will you please take a second to answer the question on the right side of your screen?




So, the week of Trek they were doing 'Roid Week on Flickr, which is where I post most of my photos. Each year they set up a new group for that year's Polaroid entries. It is a celebration of instant analog photography and any kind of Polaroid or Fuji instant camera is welcome. This year, with The Impossible Project's wide variety of new films, their has been a huge jump in the number of photos shared.

The Impossible Project selects some of their favorites each day, and one of mine was picked on Day 4. You can see it HERE on The Impossible Project's Blog, or HERE on my Flickr photo stream. (You can also scroll through their blog to see their other favorites.)

I am just so happy that other people like my photos. And it's crazy that that one was chosen to be shared on the Impossible Project's blog. And sometime soon I'll have one of my other photos up on one of their newsletters. (I'm still waiting to see what they do with it.) It feels so great to be a part of the renewal of instant integral films. I'm so glad that they decided to bring back that magic form of photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment