Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nightmares

We're used to the dogs climbing into bed with us every night. They take turns snuggling in by our feet or curling up against our tummies. They make great feet warmers, by the way. Last night, though, I woke up with this creepy feeling that someone was watching me. I moved my arm and felt little Misu half under my pillow, his head resting on my arm and thought that was it (and thought that that was kind of cute, actually).

And then I blinked a couple of times as my eyes started to fully take in my surroundings. I looked over at Jon, only to see eyes staring back at me. Our cat Boo had climbed into bed with us (which hasn't happened since we got the dogs) and was just sitting on Jon's stomach staring down at me. Now if that isn't a creepy kitty, I don't know what is.

PS-- I did end up dying my hair darker again. I'll be posting photos of that and our trip to Florida soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment